The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEI) is organising an International Conference in Dubai between November 14 and 15, 2012. The conference will focus on areas such as Total Cost Management and Project Controls.
Dubai to host int'l conference on TCM in November
An international conference that is being held in Dubai and for the first time outside North America aims to bring a unique opportunity for business and industry in the Middle East region to invest in their employees’ skills and knowledge and provide the organisations with a greater insight into the changing landscape of total cost management.
AACE International is a non‐profit professional association founded in 1956. It the largest organization globally serving the entire spectrum of the practice of total cost management.
The association's members in 80 countries represent the thought leaders and innovators in project controls, cost and project management, cost engineering, planning, scheduling, and estimating/bidding.
The conference will feature 20 concurrent presentations from leading experts in related areas in 13 countries.
Latest jobs available
- Welder & Fabricator (Steel Works),Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-03-11
- Pre-Sales EngineersNasma Telecommunications LLC ,Muscat, Oman2014-03-11
- Experienced Hair Stylist and Product TrainerRodana International ,Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia2014-03-11
- INVOICE CONTROLLERAli Bin Ali Group ,Doha, Qatar2014-03-11
- Structural Engineer - QatarFishhook Selection ,Doha, Qatar2014-03-11