|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Senior FX Sales RepresentativeEOS Recruitment ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-19
- Project CoordinatorRight To Play International ,Amman, Jordan2014-09-19
- Brand Manager,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-09-19
- Brand Manager – home diagnostics and nutritional supplementsUnicoms Headquarters ,Bulgaria2014-09-19
- Marketing Manager,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-09-19