|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Airbus's new way to travel
Latest jobs available
- User Experience SpecialistElm Information Security ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-04-20
- Sales Representative – Riyadh, OfficeCobonzy SA ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-04-20
- Logistics Coordinator,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-04-20
- Accountant,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-04-20
- Sales & Business Services ExecutiveQatar-UAE Exchange ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-20