|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Senior Interior ArchitectTahboub ,Amman, Jordan2015-02-26
- Marketing AssistantNice ,Khobar, Saudi Arabia2015-02-26
- BuyerNice ,Khobar, Saudi Arabia2015-02-26
- Field Sales ExecutiveKanoo Group "Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Co. Ltd." ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2015-02-26
- Waiter/WaitressOlayan Foods ME ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-02-26