|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Macro floor and technical layout designerThe Sultan Center ,Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait2014-09-30
- QHSE Country Manager - Saudi National,Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia2014-09-30
- Training and Development lead ResourceJunaid For Perfumes ,Manama, Bahrain2014-09-30
- Finance Manager,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-30
- مهندس معماريAnsary Trading & Contracting Co. ,Cairo, Egypt2014-09-30