|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Airbus's new way to travel
Latest jobs available
- Power Quality Service Sales Engineer Middle EastEaton ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2013-12-10
- Senior Sales Engineer Distribution Western Region KSAEaton ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-10
- FACILITIES MANAGERAli Bin Ali Group ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-10
- Assistant HR Business PartnerAli Bin Ali Group ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-10
- Senior Light Current EngineerSTART NET ,Cairo, Egypt2013-12-10