|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Sharepoint DeveloperMulti Technology Solutions ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-12-21
- coordinator - Flight Support,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-12-21
- Pastry Sous Chef,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-12-21
- Flight Dispatcher,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-12-21
- Quality Control,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-12-21