|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- sap basis netweaver consultant,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-11-01
- Pubic Relation OfficesMideco ,Doha, Qatar2014-11-01
- SecretaryMideco ,Qatar2014-11-01
- مهندس مدني ( انشاءات مباني )AL IBTIHAJ COMPANY FOR CONSTRUCTION W.L.L ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-11-01
- Service crew & Delivery driversGourmet Food Supplies ,Kuwait2014-11-01