|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Airbus's new way to travel
Latest jobs available
- HSE ManagerManpower Middle East ,Iraq2014-03-11
- Accounting Manager,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-03-11
- Receptionist,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-03-11
- Project Manager/ EngineeringEVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics ,Cairo, Egypt2014-03-11
- Senior Civil / Structural Engineer ( Site Supervision),Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-03-11