|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Conseiller(e) en vente et service après-venteXceed Egypt ,Cairo, Egypt2014-10-23
- Business Development Team - Riyadh, JeddahiBaax LLC ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-23
- Microsoft SQL DBANetworks Connection ,Albaha, Saudi Arabia2014-10-23
- Dry Gas Seals Service Engineer (Saudi Arabia – Dammam)John Crane ,Dammam, Saudi Arabia2014-10-23
- Transportation planner/ ModelerZuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-10-23