|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Latest jobs available
- Sustainability ConsultantAlpin Limited ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-11-26
- Tours In chargeElite Holidays ,Kuwait2014-11-26
- Senior Legal Advisor (Bilingual)RAK Investment Authority - RAKIA ,Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates2014-11-26
- Branch Supervisor / مشرف فرعMoroccan Taste ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-11-26
- Accountant / محاسبMoroccan Taste ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-11-26