|Aircraft flying in formation, about 1 kilometre apart, could be a feature of aviation by 2050 on high-traffic routes under a plan produced by Airbus.
The company's engineering chief Charles Champion says the idea - modelled on the way birds fly long distances - will reduce fuel consumption.
Airbus's new way to travel
Latest jobs available
- Business Development ManagerCognizant Technology Solutions ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-04-24
- Research Development and Operation ManagerFIKRA Research and Policy ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-24
- Sales ManagerManpower Middle East ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-04-24
- Brand ManagerManpower Middle East ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-04-24
- LandscaperRitz-Carlton Sharq Village & Spa ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-24