Three Asians were arrested by Sharjah Police for stealing international calls using hi-tech communication devices.
After receiving reliable information about a group of people illegally offering residents long-distance calls at a rate of Dh1 for 10 minutes talk-time, CID teams of Al Sajah Police Station in coordination with Department of Economic Development and Department of Industrial Inspection raided their home in the industrial area.
The officials confiscated two computers, 27 phones, 13 internet modems from the suspects – who hail from Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Police warned people and stressed that stealing international calls without permission from the UAE Telecommunications Authority is illegal and a punishable act.
Latest jobs available
- Senior Graphic Designer for Broadcast Studio,Kuwait2015-01-29
- Creative Director for Broadcast Studio,Kuwait2015-01-29
- Beneficiary Communication and Database OfficerInternational Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Amman Delegation Office ,Amman, Jordan2015-01-29
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECT / TECHNICAL DRAFTSMAN - INTERIORS AND EXHIBITIONS,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-01-29
- SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / DESIGN MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS, EVENTS AND INTERIORS,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-01-29