Incident in Kuwait goes viral on social media
Three Asians were arrested by Sharjah Police for stealing international calls using hi-tech communication devices.
After receiving reliable information about a group of people illegally offering residents long-distance calls at a rate of Dh1 for 10 minutes talk-time, CID teams of Al Sajah Police Station in coordination with Department of Economic Development and Department of Industrial Inspection raided their home in the industrial area.
The officials confiscated two computers, 27 phones, 13 internet modems from the suspects – who hail from Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Police warned people and stressed that stealing international calls without permission from the UAE Telecommunications Authority is illegal and a punishable act.
Latest jobs available
- Cold Stores/Rooms Sandwich Panels Sales Representative,Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait2015-10-11
- Assistant Makeup Artist,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2015-10-11
- Juice maker for luxurious saloon,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2015-10-11
- Waitress for Saloon,Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait2015-10-11
- Luxury Salon Staff,Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait2015-10-11