A Gulf national, posing as an employer, allegedly raped a client after luring her with a job offer.
MSA, 31, is currently standing trial at the Dubai Courts, where the Prosecution has accused him of kidnapping and raping 24-year-old ASB in August.
Initial investigations prove that the victim befriended the suspect via a social networking site.
They had been communicating regularly before the alleged incident took place.
Deira Chief Prosecutor Yousef Mohammed Foulath, testified that the accused promised her with a job and asked her to hand over her documents in a parking lot of a shopping mall.
“However, when she turned up at the destination with the said documents anticipating to be offered the job, he kidnapped her. He drove her to a nearby sandy area and molested her in his car.”
Forensic reports confirm the victim’s statements, he added.
Foulath urged public not to blindly trust people on social networking sites.
“Women should be very careful and not reveal personal information or meet people who they befriend on the internet before ensuring their intentions,” he warned.
Latest jobs available
- Sales & Business Development ManagerFuture Career Generator ,Sharjah, United Arab Emirates2014-10-22
- Female and Male ESL and Computer Instructors needed for SaudiHirePro ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-22
- Day AuditorThe Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-22
- In Room Dining -SupervisorThe Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-22
- BartenderThe Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-22