An Arab national has been sentenced to seven years in jail for attempting to rape an Arab woman and clicking indecent pictures of her.
According to Al Khaleej, he is also charged with blackmailing the victim saying he would upload the photos on the internet if she refused to entertain him.
The Court of First Instance had sentenced the suspect to 7 years in jail to be followed by deportation. He however, moved the Appellate Court in Ras Al Khaimah, which also has upheld the verdict.
Latest jobs available
- Book BuyerUniversity Book Centers Company UBCC ,Amman, Jordan2014-09-30
- REQUIRED ENGINEERSTalent Dimensions Consulting ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-09-30
- Associate Director (Arabic Speakers)Emirates NBD ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-30
- Executive Assistant,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-30
- Training and Development specialist(clinical Management),Qatar2014-09-30