In a latest incident of assault against women in India, a 30-year-old was forced to jump out of a running train.
Woman jumps off train in India to avoid rapist
The army soldier has been arrested; victim critical
The victim – a mother of two teenagers- boarded a train heading to the national capital Delhi from a city in Bihar.
An army official onboard allegedly molested her while stepped out of the washroom. Pushing him aside, she jumped out from the running train on Thursday, reported Times of India.
Her condition is critical, with injuries to her head and legs, the paper added.
Meanwhile, the soldier from Assam Rifles has been arrested.
Apparently the victim was travelling alone.
Latest jobs available
- Sales Representative / Engineer - Garage Equipment DivisionBakheet Co. For Machinary ,Dammam, Saudi Arabia2014-04-23
- NurseThe Salhiya Medical Pavilion ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-04-23
- Beauty / Laser TherapistThe Salhiya Medical Pavilion ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-04-23
- Software DeveloperVIBHS DMCC ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-04-23
- Guest Relation ExecutiveThe Salhiya Medical Pavilion ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-04-23