In a latest incident of assault against women in India, a 30-year-old was forced to jump out of a running train.
The victim – a mother of two teenagers- boarded a train heading to the national capital Delhi from a city in Bihar.
An army official onboard allegedly molested her while stepped out of the washroom. Pushing him aside, she jumped out from the running train on Thursday, reported Times of India.
Her condition is critical, with injuries to her head and legs, the paper added.
Meanwhile, the soldier from Assam Rifles has been arrested.
Apparently the victim was travelling alone.
Latest jobs available
- PROJECTS MANAGERTalent Dimensions Consulting ,Khobar, Saudi Arabia2014-09-23
- Florist and BotanistTerra Garden ,Kuwait2014-09-23
- Field Service EngineerHajas Trading Co. ,Saudi Arabia2014-09-23
- Advertising marketing exc in 6 october city egypt,Cairo, Egypt2014-09-23
- Native App Developer - iPhone or AndroidWebmedia7 ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-23