The rate of Emiratisation in RTA leadership positions has reached 85 per cent, and the total number of Emiratis who hold senior positions has touched 156 male and female employees, Mattar Al Tayer, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the Roads & Transport Authority, has said.
“Emiratisation of CEO posts has reached 100 per cent, whereas at the directors level, the RTA has achieved Emiratisation of up to 94 per cent where Emirati incumbents fill 33 out of a total 35 of these posts. Emiratisation is as much as 82 per cent in managerial positions where 156 Emiratis are posted as managers out of a total 184 incumbents of this job,” said Al Tayer.
“The RTA employs 603 females including 40 posted in senior positions: one as CEO and 39 as directors and managers,” Al Tayer added.
“The RTA nurtures a suitable environment for career progression empowering young Emirati cadres to hold key leadership positions. This drive echoes the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to assign paramount importance to Emiratisation process.
Emiratisation of RTA leadership reaches 85%
Emiratisation hits 100% in CEO posts, 94% in director posts
Latest jobs available
- Regional Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) ManagerBombardier Transportation UK Ltd. ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2013-06-17
- Legal AdvisorAlrajhi Bank ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2013-06-17
- Site Mechanical Engineer,Basra, Iraq2013-06-17
- Personal Assistant,Cairo, Egypt2013-06-17
- Sales RepresentativeBakheet Co. For Machinary Ltd. ,Saudi Arabia2013-06-17