|Facebook Entry Page
||Twitter Entry Page
Emirates 24|7 and Done Events are bringing you a chance to win FREE tickets to the first-ever Middle East concert by the teen super-sensation, Justin Bieber.
Bieber is set to perform to a sell-out ‘Belieber’ crowd at the Dubai Sevens stadium on May 4.
“The fans have spoken – this is the biggest concert yet to be staged in Dubai and one that has now completely sold out – 25,000 lucky fans holding the treasured concert tickets will get to watch the first-ever regional concert with superstar Justin Bieber!” said Thomas Ovesen COO Done Events.
"Our fantastic partners and sponsors will now no doubt be inundated with demand when running their special Justin Bieber promotions and ticket competitions and so we urge fans still looking for tickets for the show to stay tuned to radio and local media,” he advised.
To recognise and reward our loyal readers, Emirates 24|7 has partnered with Done Events to give away free tickets to the legendary ‘Believe’ performance.
It’s SIMPLE. All you have to do is to:
a. Follow Emirates 24|7 on Twitter, and
b. Visit our Facebook Page and click the ‘Like Us’ button.
c. Fill in your contact details, and
Automatically you will be entered into a draw for FREE tickets to the Justin Bieber concert.
The winners will be picked at random by a computer and will be notified by email or phone. The draws will be held on Thursday, May 2.
Best of luck to all participants.
Latest jobs available
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Basra - IraqHill International ,Basra, Iraq2014-09-01
- QA/QC Manager - Basra - IraqHill International ,Basra, Iraq2014-09-01
- Senior MEP Engineer - Basra - IraqHill International ,Basra, Iraq2014-09-01
- Customer Service Agent - Saudi Female,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-09-01
- Project Design Manager / Senior Architect,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-01