Passengers with special needs can now travel with ease through Dubai Airport. The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs has launched the ‘Smart Gate’ project at Terminal III.
18 seconds check-in at Terminal 3
Special needs travellers can now check-in in seconds
The Smart Gates will ensure differently-abled passengers complete their check-in formalities in just 18 seconds.
‘Smart Gates’ will be equipped with advanced technology for identification such as facial imprint and automatic iris scan.
If the identity of the traveller does not match with the details fed in the system, the side door will open automatically, whereby a supervisor will assist them in completing the procedures.
In just 4 days, 48 people have already registered take advantage of the ‘Smart Gate’ services at Terminal III.
Dubai Club for Special Sports plans to register for the services.
Major-General Mohammed Al Marri, Director, Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai, said the 19 male and female employees were also appointed.
Latest jobs available
- Software Engineer - QAPath Solutions ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2013-05-22
- Accountant,Beirut, Lebanon2013-05-22
- Voyage - Oman - Rooms Operations-13000DBQMarriott International, Inc & Ritz Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C. ,Muscat, Oman2013-05-22
- Senior Product ManagerRameda Pharma ,Cairo, Egypt2013-05-22
- PhotographerWynn's ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2013-05-22