Aspart of the ongoing 41st UAE National Day celebrations Dubai Media Incorporated (DMI) has renewed all its websites and updated contents.
According to a report in Al Bayan, DMI has decorated its websites with the colours of the flag and in keeping with the spirit of the Union, which is derived from the vision of the Late President His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Heba Al Samt, Head of the new media department at DMI, said DMI has a treasure trove of documentaries since the early days of the Union. The management would publish these to highlight the rich heritage of the nation, she added.
DMI has launched a photo contest, which started on November 25 and will run until December 3 as part of the celebrations.
DMI has also launched a new website www.dmi.ae/nationalday
Latest jobs available
- Executive assistant/Admin AssistantTASC Outsourcing ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-21
- Sales Promoters required for a leading German multinational corporationTASC Outsourcing ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-21
- Job opportunity for sales executive with leading bank in DubaiTASC Outsourcing ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-21
- QA OfficerBcc Demo ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-21
- Urgent hiring Nanny (Stay in)UCC Sister Co. ,Doha, Qatar2014-09-21