Ramadan car offers drive a great bargain for UAE residents
From 0% interest and delayed payments to attractive gifts, car dealerships are pulling out all the stops
“Buy a car now and pay only next year.” That’s the deal that most car dealers in the UAE are using to lure customers this Ramadan.
Some are even willing to go a step further by giving discounts worth almost Dh10,000 to Dh15,000 on new models.
With 2013 models to be released shortly, car dealers have more reason to go all out to clear this year’s pending stocks.
Here are some of the most attractive deals on offer this Ramadan:
1. Abu Dhabi Motors has announced that during this Ramadan that customers of all BMW and MINI vehicles at its showrooms in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi will get the chance to buy vehicles at a profit rate starting from 0 per cent over up to five years and only pay the first installment after six months of the purchase.
Also all BMW and Mini vehicles will come with major service package offers of up to five years with limited kilometres.
2. Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributor of Toyota in the UAE announced the Toyota Ramadan Millionaire offer this year as well offering one lucky Toyota customer an opportunity to win Dh1 million.
It has also launched another promotion offering a free upgrade to a number of 2012 Toyota models, apart from a weekly Samsung Galaxy Tabs give-aways and other instantaneous gifts.The free upgrade is applicable on a number of SUVs, sedans and compact cars such as Land Cruiser, Land Cruiser Prado, FJ Cruiser, Fortuner, RAV4, Camry, Aurion, Corolla, Innova and Yaris whereby customers will be automatically entitled to an upgraded version where applicable.
3. Al Habtoor Motors has launched its own ‘Buy in Ramadan Pay in 2013’
promotion offer on major Mitsubishi models. Also, special offer for Pajero customers include one-year free insurance, five years warranty, and a paint and upholstery protection. However the offer a new Pajero for installments starting at
Dh899 is not valid with the Ramadan offer.
4. Juma Al Majid Motors is offering customers a free gold coin with every purchase of a Hyundai Accent or Elantra, while Al Ghandi is offering its maximum discount of Dh12,000 on GMC Acadia. It is also offering majot discounts on other models such as Chevrolet Cruze - Dh6,500; Chevrolet Sonic - Dh5,000; and GMC Sierra - Dh3,000.
5. Arabian Automobiles is offering on of the best deals with five years of complimentary service, five years unlimited mileage warranty, complimentary first year insurance apart from a chance to win one of 15 travel vouchers worth Dh10,000 each.