Work at federal ministries and departments will be from 9am to 2pm during the Holy Month of Ramadan, according to a circular issued on Sunday by Humaid Al Qattami, Minister of Education and Chairman of the Federal Human Resources Authority (FHRA).
Al Qattami extended warm congratulations and best wishes for happiness and good health on the glorious occasion to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Their Highnesses, Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the emirates.
He also congratulated the people of the UAE and Arab and Islamic nation on the advent of the fasting month of Ramadan.
Latest jobs available
- IT ManagerSA Consultancy ,Doha, Qatar2014-07-23
- Car Auto detailing specialistThe Automobilers. ,Cairo, Egypt2014-07-23
- Camera Operator / videographerElegant Events ,Doha, Qatar2014-07-22
- AuditorUnited Development Company ,Doha, Qatar2014-07-22
- HVAC Controls TechniciansFawaz company ,United Arab Emirates2014-07-22