General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, has issued Resolution No43/ 2010 reshuffling the board of directors of Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA).
The new resolution appoints Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, as Chairman of the board of ADFCA, and Rashid Mubarak Al Hajiri, Hamad Al Hur Al Suwaidi, Nasser Ahmed Al Suwaidi, Obaid Al Hiri Salim Al Ketbi and Majid Ali Al Mansouri as members of the board.
The resolution takes immediate effect and will be published in the official gazette.
Latest jobs available
- VP FINANCE - Leading Industrial Manufacturing Company - SAUDI NATIONALS ONLYFirst Resort Global Recruitment ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-09-15
- SITE QUALITY MANAGER - Must have 20 years Oil & Gas experience, 5 years on EPC Onshore ProjectsFirst Resort Global Recruitment ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-15
- SENIOR ACTUARY- Leading Medical Insurance Company- OPEN TO ALL NATIONALITIES WITH SOA QUALIFICATIONFirst Resort Global Recruitment ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-09-15
- Engineering Maintenance ManagerFocus International ,Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia2014-09-15
- TOOL PUSHER - Leading international EPC Oil & Gas Company - Onshore 2000HP rigFirst Resort Global Recruitment ,Jubail, Saudi Arabia2014-09-15