General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, has issued Resolution No43/ 2010 reshuffling the board of directors of Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA).
Abu Dhabi food authority’s board reshuffled
The new resolution appoints Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, as Chairman of the board of ADFCA, and Rashid Mubarak Al Hajiri, Hamad Al Hur Al Suwaidi, Nasser Ahmed Al Suwaidi, Obaid Al Hiri Salim Al Ketbi and Majid Ali Al Mansouri as members of the board.
The resolution takes immediate effect and will be published in the official gazette.
Latest jobs available
- Quality Assurance Manager (Jeanswear)VF Asia ,Kenya2013-12-13
- Senior web developerDanat ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2013-12-12
- Head of Accounts Payable - Automotive Experience RequiredMichael Page ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-12
- HVAC Projects Manager (Trading Division),Qatar2013-12-12
- Head of Asset Accounting - Automotive Experience RequiredMichael Page ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-12