Mall Promotions & Media Executive
Majed el Futtiam
1. Achieve or exceed the revenue targets contained in the budget for each operating property (specifically Alexandria City Centre - ACC) assigned by the Management.
2. To prospect and negotiate short and long term, third party revenue generating programs, such as Promotions, RMU’s and ATM’s for ACC.
Majed el Futtiam
• Research/explore to build and maintain a retail profile data on all the brands in the Levant region.
• Maintain and update the market take up lists for the new development projects.
• Maintain and update the merchandize mix lists.
ELV System Project Sales Specialist
• Security systems (CCTV, Access Control Systems)
• Public Address System /Background Music System (PA/BGM)
• Basic Understanding of Fire Alarm & BMS system (FA/BMS)
Gulf Recruitment Group
This role will be extremely competitive, and the requirements below are not flexible. Please ensure you have all of the below before
applying to find out more:
•Must have brand marketing experience within FMCG space
•Must be a strong strategic thinker with a “can-do” attitude
•Must have at least 2 years category management experience
Gulf Recruitment Group
•You will have at least 12 years of business development experience in a multi-national FMCG
•You will have solid P&L experience
•You will have experience of a start-up operation or of growing a small set-up it into a large profitable one
- Diploma in Accounting, or equivalence
- Strong Computer literacy of MS applications, MS Excel in particular.
- Good command of English language (Read, Write & Speak).
- Welling to work long hours.
Key Accounts Executive
1. Provider responsive personal service to assigned clients, providing product information, renewal quotations, following up on claims, and receiving complaints.
2. Interpret client requests to identify appropriate insurance products, and gather information from the appropriate teams to respond to client queries.
•Locates malfunction in brakes, motor, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
•Connects electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
•Checks safety and control devices, cables, drives, rails, motors, and elevator cars.
•Disassembles defective unit and repairs ore replaces parts, such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
Development Planning and Analysis Manager
Responsible for finicial analysis of prospective investment opportunities.
Preparation of customized models for analysis and issuing policies, guidelines on investment apprasil techniques.
Majed el Futtiam
1 Co-ordinates with the Leasing Committee Members, MAF Legal Department and all activities pertaining to leasing.
2 Preparation of lease documentations ie. Lease agreement, deed of assignment and assumption of lease, deed of surrender etc. Co-ordination with Legal (if charges required).
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be part of the global Procurement team and you will be responsible for:
• Contributing to preparation of Division's annual plan and budget, implementing the same after approval and assists in the formulation of policies, procedures and systems for the department.
• Assigning priorities to buyers for processing purchase requisitions after assessing users' requirements so that there is optimization of time and quantities of material procured.
Senior Resident Project Architect Engineer
-To act as Engineer’s/Client’s Representative in the administration of the construction contract.
- To ensure that SSH's responsibilities under the Supervision Agreement with the Client and the Supervision Undertaking.
Senior Commercial Project Manager
Liason with legal in reviewing all contract terms and conditions.
Liason with project quantity surveyors to ensure:-
That unified company commercial practice is adopted on each project.
That the site quantity surveyor is maintaing full contractual documentation records in respect of potential disputes.
Technical Sales/Service engineer
Required profile: Ideal candidate is a dynamic, customer centric, and experienced professional who possesses the following:
- Industry experience in either of the following:
a- Process Equipment serving Fertilizers, Minerals, Grain, Sugar and other Dry Particles
b- Web Handling/Converting Equipment serving Paper, Plastic Film, Non-Wovens, Aluminum or Steel
Events Manager/ 5* Hotel in Doha
Amaken for Tourism and Recruitment services
An international 5* Hotel in Doha is looking for an Event Manager to:
-Execute all hotel events with a seamless turnover from sales to operations.
-Assure that event team provides all customers with consistent high-level service throughout each event.
-Manage and to be responsible for the total event.
Support office IT infrastructure
Log incidents into service desk system
Contact with end users, resolving any issues they have.
Back Office- CS Core Engineer
• Daily operational and support activities related to MSC, MGWs, HLR
• Hardware and Software fault and problem resolution
• Liaise with vendor support for prompt issue resolution
Click here to read the best jobs on offer in the region
Latest jobs available
- Credit ManagerLegrand SEICO ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-08
- Web designer / Front End Developer,Amman, Jordan2013-12-08
- Account ManageriHorizons ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-08
- Tendering EngineerArchirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A. ,Cairo, Egypt2013-12-08
- Talent Acquisition ManagerAldabbagh Group ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-08