During the inauguration ceremony on March 18, a special flight organised by the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Washington DC will arrive at the new Mattala Rajapakse International Airport in Hambantoa in the Southern province.
“We invite all of you to join this group flight and be part of this monumental event in Sri Lanka’s aviation history,” the Embassy said.
From any of the destinations in which Emirates operates in the USA Washington DC, New York, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle, travellers departing from the US can reach Dubai and they will leave on March 16 from US to meet in Dubai and travel on a special Emirates flight to Sri Lanka.
International travellers can depart from their countries and join this group in Dubai for the group flight.
On March 18 morning, the special flight will leave Dubai to reach the Mattala Rajapakse International Airport during the inauguration ceremony which will be broadcast live.
Latest jobs available
- Senior Road Safety Audit EngineerEGIS ,Doha, Qatar2015-03-04
- Sales EngineerAlJalal Electrical Trading Etablishment ,Sharjah, United Arab Emirates2015-03-04
- مشغل اله,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2015-03-04
- SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGERIDEGREE ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2015-03-03
- Business Development Consultant - BPO/ ITESBPO+ ,Doha, Qatar2015-03-03