Quit contouring, stop strobing, start baking! Blogger reveals how to perfect beauty caking technique used by Kim
A 75-year-old woman accidentally swallowed her dentures comprising 11 teeth and doctors could not trace for nine long weeks, reported Huffington Post.
The woman suffering from Parkinson’s disease was taken to a doctor by her daughter after falling ill. But she was prescribed anti-biotics for a lung infection and sent back home.
A week later she was taken to another medical facility as she showed no improvement. They changed her anti-biotics but failed to see the missing dentures.
Finally one doctor looked down her throat and found her false teeth stuck inside. Now the old woman is recovering and is on fluid diet.
Man bites off girlfriend’s thumb
Following an argument a man in Florida bit off his girlfriend’s thumb and spit it off while driving her to work.
According to a Huffington Post report 35-year-old Ricardo Marquis Davis lost his temper when their argument heated up and she allegedly pushed his head.
He confessed to biting off his girlfriend’s thumb and spitting t on the floorboard.
Doctors were unable to reattach the thumb.
Latest jobs available
- محاسب - Accountantأسس المشرق القابضة ,Dammam, Saudi Arabia2015-07-04
- Staff Accountant,Denmark2015-07-04
- Quality InspectorNael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Qatar W.L.L ,Qatar2015-07-04
- Maintenance ManagerAl Watania Concrete Co. Ltd ,Doha, Qatar2015-07-04
- Secretarial Document ControllerAl Watania Concrete Co. Ltd ,Doha, Qatar2015-07-04