McDonald's staff save baby who choked on chip

 A one-year-old has been saved by McDonald's staff at a Sydney restaurant after she stopped breathing for nearly three minutes.

CCTV footage and emergency calls aired on Channel Nine's A Current Affair show panic unfolding as staff and customers attempted to get Sydney girl Nevaeh breathing after she choked on a chip.

Print
  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus

Follow
Emirates 24|7

Follow
Emirates 24|7
Pinterest Facebook Facebook Twitter RSS