Boy burned when bug spray rolls into fire, explodes

Police in Massachusetts say a young boy suffered serious burns to his legs when a can of bug spray rolled into a campfire and exploded.
Police say the boy was flown Saturday night from Billerica (bihl-RIH’-kuh) to a hospital in Boston for treatment. WBZ-TV reports that the boy is 12 years old and suffered second-degree burns.
Billerica police say detectives and fire officials are investigating the explosion.

  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus


Most Shared

Happiness Meter Icon