Developers offering easy payment plans to attract buyers

Even though banks in the UAE have eased mortgage norms and lowered interest rates, developers in Dubai are leaving no stone unturned in order to attract buyers. 

Deyaar Development and Nakheel are offering easy payment plans that allows buyers to take immediate possession of their properties by making a down payment and pay the remaining amount over 15 to 36 months. 

During Cityscape, which began on October 2, Deyaar is offering a scheme whereby the buyer pays 25 per cent down payment and the remaining 75 per cent in installments spread over 15 months. Prices for units in Clayton Residency start from Dh720,000. 

Those buying full floors in The Metropolis and 51@ Business Bay will be offered a 50 per cent waiver on Dubai Land Department registration fee and an extended long-term payment plan. However, the registration fee is not being waived for residential buyers. 

Under Nakheel’s funding scheme, people buying units in Masakin Al Furjan, Al Furjan, Badrah, International City and Jumeirah Village have to pay 20 per cent down payment following which they can take possession of their apartments. The remaining 80 per cent then has to be paid over a three-year span. 

“The scheme is only for our ready properties,” a Nakheel spokesperson told this website.


  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus


Most Popular in News

Emirates 24|7

In Case You Missed It ...

Happiness Meter Icon