2 babies charred as parents go to wedding - Emirates24|7

2 babies charred as parents go to wedding

The fire could have been started by a short circuit in the cooling system in the house. (Sabq)

Two Saudi babies were charred to death after their house in the Gulf Kingdom caught fire while their parents left them on their own and went for a wedding.

Civil Defence men who put out the blaze said they found the charred bodies of the two girls, aged 2 years and 8 months, inside, as their parents were out.

'Sabq' Arabic language newspaper quoted a Civil Defence spokesman as saying that the fire could have been started by a short circuit in the cooling system in the house in the Southern Najran province.
 

Comments

Comments