School boy electrocuted during exams

Accident occured near power system in a park

A Saudi teenage school boy died after he was electrocuted on the second day of the final examination in the Gulf Kingdom.

The boy had just finished his exam and walked out of school when he decided to go to the nearby park in Eastern Saudi Arabia.

"He was playing near a power system in the park, he suddenly collapsed and died after he was electrocuted," Sabq newspaper said.

Print
  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus

Videos

Most Shared

Happiness Meter Icon