Woman injured as loo explodes
A Slovenian woman needed hospital treatment for burn injuries on Tuesday after an explosion in a farm toilet believed to have been caused by a build-up of methane, police said.
"When the woman turned on the light there was a sudden explosion, leaving the woman with burn injuries on both arms, hands and her head," a statement from Steiermark state police in southern Austria said.
They said the cause was thought to be a leak of methane from a nearby septic tank that collected inside the toilet cubicle.
A spark from the electrical circuit then caused the gas to explode.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.