Bizarre: Man rapes mother of boy who eloped with his daughter

INDIA: In a horrific incident, a man in the Indian city of Ahmedabad allegedly kidnapped and subsequently raped  the mother and aunt of a 22-year-old boy who took off with his 20-year-old daughter.

The boy's family members had approached the police when they found their boy missing. Meanwhile, the boy's mother and aunt had got possible clues about the eloped couple's whereabouts, reports The Times of India. When they followed on the couple's trails, they were in turn followed by the girls' father and some of his hired goons.

The duo were kidnapped and transferred to the girl's father's house where they were accused of not revealing the truth about his daughter's whereabouts.

The two women were physically tortured. Finally, a day later, the father of the girl released the aunt on the condition that she get proper information about his daughter. He retained the boy's mother in his custody.

The aunt went straight to file a police complaint. The authorities launched a massive hunt for the boy's kidnapped mother. She was finally recovered from the kidnappers from Sabarmati area in Ahmedabad where the kidnappers had moved. The house was in the vicinity of the police station where the officials were involved in the man hunt.

The father of the girl was taken into judicial custody and the police were on the lookout for the others involved in the kidnapping.


'Sitter gave away my son'

SINGAPORE: In a tragic turn of events, a 42-year-old woman discovered to her horror that her infant son's baby sitter had given him away to someone else because he was poorly.

The woman could not look after her child as she was a working mother and her marketing job required her to travel from Pasir Gudang to Singapore every day, which involved very long hours, reported New Strait Times.

She had employed the 46-year-old baby sitter to look after her son in her absence. The first three days were uneventful. However, when she went to the baby sitter on the fourth day, the mother would not be allowed to see her child. Instead, she was told that the baby sitter had given the baby away as he was 'sickly'.

The woman has made three separate complaints to the police. However, with no results.

The mother only wishes to get her son back.


Dumped man uploads obscene images of girlfriend

INDIA: Ever heard of hell hath no fury like a man scorned. Well, here's an example of a geek in Bangalore who created a fake Facebook account only to publish obscene images of his former girlfriend and colleague who dared to dump him. 

POlice officials have seized the laptop that he used to upload the filthy pictures, reported news agency Press Trust of India.

The man confessed that he and his colleague were good friends and colleagues. He also pursuaded the girl to accept his proposal. He cashed in on their close relationship and clicked some obscene images.

However, the girl was gradually moving out of the relationship due to the man's attitude. To get his own back, the man not only created a fake account in Facebook, but he also hacked her email and sent the horrible images to everyone on her contact list.

The man has been sent into judicial custody for a fortnight.


Man dies after playing video games for 23 hours

TAIWAN: A Taiwanese man died while playing video games for 23 straight hours at an Internet cafe, as dozens of other patrons carried on for hours afterwards apparently unaware that they were sitting near a corpse.

Chen Jung-yu, 23, checked in at the cafe in New Taipei city on Tuesday night and was found dead but still sitting rigidly on a chair with his hands stretched out the following night by a waitress, police said.

The waitress came to tell him that the 23-hour gaming pass he had purchased had expired.

According to reports, Chen had been playing "League of Legends," a 3D online multi-player video game.

The waitress last saw Chen talking on the phone around noon on Wednesday and his body had apparently been sitting there for up to nine hours without any of the 30 other people in the cafe noticing.

An initial police investigation found he might have died of a cardiac arrest triggered by low temperatures









Print Email