Los Angeles County firefighters freed a 13-year-old girl who was stuck in a chimney at a home.
Officials say crews responded Tuesday night and freed the girl in about 15 minutes. She was taken to a hospital to be examined.
There was no immediate word on her condition or how she got stuck in the chimney of the suburban LA home.
City News Service says it was the second time in less than a week that someone became stuck in a chimney in LA County.
A woman who locked herself out of her Pomona home Friday decided to use the chimney to get inside. She ended up stuck for about five hours before a neighbor heard her cries.
She was eventually freed by firefighters and suffered only dehydration.