Girl swallows brush while cleaning teeth

Brush removed without surgery

A Saudi girl in her 20s accidentally swallowed her toothbrush while cleaning her teeth at home in the Gulf kingdom, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

‘Sada’ said the girl from the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah was rushed to hospital after the brush settled in her stomach.

“We removed the brush within 20 minutes without surgical intervention. The girl was discharged from hospital on the same day,” it quoted Dr Ahmed Hashim, an internal medicine consultant, as saying.

Print
  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus

Videos

Most Shared

Happiness Meter Icon