Old man killed by own cigarette
A Saudi old man was killed when his clothes caught fire after he fell asleep while smoking, a newspaper in the Gulf kingdom reported on Saturday.
The man, in his 70s, was smoking on the bed at his house in the northeastern town of Hafr Al Batin when he fell asleep while the cigarette was still burning.
“His clothes caught fire while he was asleep…He suffered from severe burns and died on arrival in hospital,” 'Sabq' Arabic language daily said.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.