Robot vacuum cleaner swallows sleeping woman's hair
A robot vacuum cleaner swallowed a woman’s hair as the machine apparently mistook her hair for fluff as she was sleeping on the floor.
Unable to free herself, the 52-year-old South Korean woman had to call emergency crews, reported Yahoo, quoting Sky News.
Four fire department staff took almost half-an-hour to open the device and set her free.
She luckily escaped without serious injury.
This was one of the weirdest things they attended to, one of them was quoted as saying.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.