CEO of du launches 'Let's talk session' on Monday
Du’s first-of-its-kind "Let’s Talk" live broadcast session will be hosted by company's CEO Osman Sultan to discuss one of the most talked about telecom topics today in the UAE - Mobile Number Portability (MNP).
‘Let’s Talk’ is du’s new live integrated communication platform uniquely-designed to provide people in the UAE with direct access to the company’s senior management and communication experts.
Anyone can participate in the session by submitting a question or comment using #letstalk across du’s various social media channels, including:
- du’s twitter account (@dutweets)
- du’s Facebook page (facebook.com/du)
- du’s YouTube channel (youtube.com/theduchannel)
du will answer all questions and acknowledge all comments on MNP either with Mr. Sultan answering live on air or by sharing written responses. Every question will receive an answer.
The "Let’s Talk" session will be broadcasted simultaneously via different media channels including:
- Online: through YouTube Livel (www.youtube.com/theduchannel)
- Mobile: both smart or feature handsets, through My World – which is a SIM portal that provides du customer with a variety of content which can be accessed by either clicking MyWorld icon on the mobile or through the link: Myworld.du.ae.
- TV: du TV, through the newly launched Let’s Talk channel number 101.
This and all future sessions will be recorded and available on du’s YouTube channel and du TV after broadcast, for future viewing convenience.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.