- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 05:24 06:42 12:10 15:09 17:32 18:50
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways today said booking channels will be down from 11pm on Friday, February 22, and are expected to resume on Sunday February, 24, during the day due to the system upgrade.
Etihad Airways will make its ‘Big Switch’ to new passenger sales, website, and check-in systems.
During February 22 and 25, Etihad Airways has asked passengers to follow key guidelines to help ensure any disruption to their travel experience is kept to a minimum.
The key messages for customers travelling during that period are:
· Arrive at the airport four hours before the flight is due to depart
· Where possible check-in online from 24 hours before departure and print boarding pass beforehand and bring to the airport
· If unable to check-in online bring a copy of email confirmation and / or travel itinerary
During the Big Switch weekend customers can still call the Etihad Airways contact centres on +971 2 599 0000 but contact centre agents will be unable to take commercial or redemption bookings, make changes or cancellations or process upgrades.
Flydubai’s 48-hour sale: Tickets from Dh337
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.