10.32 AM Monday, 25 September 2023
  • City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
  • Dubai 04:51 06:05 12:13 15:37 18:16 19:29
25 September 2023 $dmi_content.escapeHtml4($rs.get('weather.code.w${report.significantWeather.code}')) Max: 40 °

A penthouse apartment in Palm Jumeirah was sold for 60 million dirhams

Published
By E247

Roya Real Estate Development, a recently launched luxury real estate development company, has achieved significant milestones since announcing its flagship residential project, "SLS Residences at Palm Jumeirah." The company has successfully sold its first of five penthouses for AED 60 million, in addition to selling 80% of the total units in the project, which is located on the Western Crescent of Palm Jumeirah.

The penthouse is a four-bedroom unit with a total area of 13,962 square feet and offers a range of upscale amenities including a private courtyard, swimming pool and sun loungers, dining terrace and barbecue area, making it the perfect residence for those who want to stand out. The four-bedroom penthouses have been popular with buyers.

Rami Hussein, CEO of Roya Real Estate Development, said: "The sale of our first penthouse for AED 60 million is a clear indication of the exceptional status of SLS Residences at Palm Jumeirah, and it also reflects our commitment to providing an ultra-luxurious living experience. The company's success in selling 80% of the total residential units highlights the confidence of buyers in our vision to provide residents with a distinctive experience through the leading SLS brand."

SLS Residences at Palm Jumeirah is the first independent SLS brand project outside the Americas. The project features 113 private residences that are carefully designed to meet the diverse needs of residents. It is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah and offers unparalleled panoramic views of the Dubai skyline and the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf.

SLS Residences offers a range of unique amenities and facilities that include a private beach with barbecue stations and paddleboards, as well as the "Social House" which features a fitness area, private dining rooms, game room, children's club, private movie theater, as well as an indoor and outdoor gym.

SLS Residences elevates the living experience to new heights with a range of exceptional services that residents can choose from based on their needs. SLS brand projects offer customized services on demand, as well as basic services such as maintenance, security, parking and real estate insurance.

Roya Real Estate Development has put in place a payment plan that meets the needs of investors and allows buyers to invest 60% during the construction phase and pay the remaining 40% upon completion of construction and delivery of the residential units. This strategic approach reflects Roya Real Estate Development's commitment to building strong and long-lasting relationships with its valued customers.