- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 05:29 06:48 12:14 15:11 17:33 18:52
The Dubai government has declared tomorrow a public holiday, and drivers are urged to stay at home because of road closures across the city.
All ministries and government departments, schools, as well as private companies will be subject to the one-day public holiday, which was announced in anticipation of the closure of some bridges, tunnels and main roads in the city.
The following roads will be closed from 6am to 5pm on 14th January:
- Al Khail road
- Sheikh Zayed Road (both ways from Garhoud Bridge to toll point by the Mall of the Emirates).
- Jumeirah Beach Road from Al Thanya to Corporate Office.
- Al Wasl from Dubai Police to Al Thanya Road.
Sources from the Dubai government have requested nationals and residents of the emirate to refrain from using major roads so as to avoid any traffic inconvenience, according to the Emirates News Agency.
Air travellers are advised to allow extra time to reach Dubai airport.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.