- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 05:29 06:47 12:13 15:10 17:33 18:51
A six-year-old Emirati boy was killed after he received an electric shock by a refrigerator at his home in Dubai, the press reported on Monday.
The boy was rushed to hospital by his family in Muhaisna area but doctors said he died later because the shock was too strong.
“He suffered from a serious injury because the shock was very powerful. He died later,” a doctor at Dubai Hospital said.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.