Bakery worker charred to death in gas leak fire

Picture: Ajel

An Indian bakery worker was charred to death when he was trapped in fire caused by a gas leak in Saudi Arabia.

Civil defence men who controlled the blaze found the charred body inside the bakery in the Eastern Al Qatif province, Ajel newspaper said.

“The fire was caused by gas leak in the bakery…the worker was trapped inside and could not escape,” it said, quoting civil defence spokesman Colonel Mansour Al Dosari.

Comments

Comments