Electrocuted baby brought back to life
Saudi doctors brought back to life a baby whose heart stopped after she was electrocuted while playing at a public park in the Gulf Kingdom.
The 21-month-old girl was rushed to hospital in the Northern town of Qurayyat after she collapsed when she touched a bare power cable in the park while with her family.
“She was brought to hospital with no pulse. Doctors raced against time to save her life and succeeded in restoring the pulse to her heart,” 'Sabq' daily said, adding that the child remained in hospital in a stable condition.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.