To mark World Health Day, a campaign led by the World Health Organization, Mediclinic Middle East will be offering free blood cholesterol, blood sugar, BMI and blood pressure tests to UAE residents on Thursday, 6 April 2016.
This year, the theme of World Health Day is ‘Depression: Let’s Talk, a condition which affects people of all ages, from all walks of life, in all countries.
“Depression is an all-too-common illness which causes mental suffering and impacts the way people carry out their daily lives. It can have terrible consequences for the person affected and their relationships with friends and family. Depression often has a stigma attached to it, however, which prevents sufferers either acknowledging their illness or seeking much-needed help. By supporting the WHO’s campaign, we hope to raise awareness of the condition, its prevention and treatment, and encourage more people to talk to their doctor,” said Dr. Pietie Loubser, Chief Clinical Officer, Mediclinic Middle East.
Free health checks will be available at the following locations and times on Thursday, 6 April 2017 (no appointments necessary):
- The Dubai Mall, Fashion Parking, Level 7, 8am – 3pm
- Ibn Battuta Mall, China Court, 8am – 2pm
- Uptown Mirdif, Garden Galeria, 12pm – 6pm
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence, 12pm – 6pm
- Spinneys Motorcity, 9am-3pm
- Knowledge Village, Mediclinic Al Sufouh, 9am – 2pm
- Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, 8am – 2pm
- Mediclinic City Hospital, 8am – 2pm
- The Nation Galleria Mall, 5pm – 10pm
- Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital, 10am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Speciality Clinic – Musaffah from 9am to 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Family Care Centre – Baniyas, 10am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Family Care Centre – Al Bateen, 10am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Family Care Centre – Al Mamora, 10am – 2pm
- Al Hili Mall, 12pm – 4pm
- Bawadi Mall, 5pm – 10pm
- Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital, 10am – 3pm
- Al Ain Sports & Cultural Club at Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium, 4pm – 8pm
- Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital, 9am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Clinic - Al Yahar, 9am – 2pm
- Mediclinic Zakher, 9am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Family Care Centre – Ghayathi, 9am – 2pm
- Al Noor Hospital Clinic - Madinat Zayed, 9am – 2pm
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.