Gas cylinder bursts in RAK kitchen - Emirates24|7

Gas cylinder bursts in RAK kitchen

Second such incident this month. (File)

A 48-year-old Egyptian woman was seriously injured after a gas cylinder exploded in her kitchen in the Mairadh area of Ras Al Khaimah, ‘Al Khaleej’ reported.
 
The newspaper stated that this is the second such incident this month.  
 
The explosion also caused a fire in the kitchen.
 
A Ras Al Khaimah Police source said the rescue team, civil defence and ambulances rushed to the site immediately and moved the victim to the Al Saqr hospital.
 
The victim, due to her serious injuries, was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU).
She was badly burned on her face, hands and chest.

 

Comments

Comments