Maid injured in Fujairah gas blast dies - Emirates24|7

Maid injured in Fujairah gas blast dies

The explosion was caused by a gas leak before the maid turned the cooker on. (Chandra Balan)

An Asian housemaid who suffered from serious injuries in a gas cylinder blast at her employer’s house in Fujairah a few weeks ago died in hospital on Sunday.

The maid was rushed to hospital with serious injuries and burns in her face and chest after the blast in the kitchen while she was making breakfast for her employers.

Police have said the explosion was caused by a gas leak before the maid turned the cooker on.

Comments

Comments