- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 04:54 06:07 12:12 15:34 18:10 19:24
An Asian man and his wife died while they were asleep at their apartment in Dubai after inhaling carbon monoxide emitted by a power generation.
The couple in Rashidiya neighborhood had been thought to have ended their life but police investigation found that it was not a suicide as there was no poison in the food.
After questioning other tenants in the same apartment, police found that the landlord and the watchman had installed a power generator following the disconnection of electricity in that flat. After the couple’s death, they removed the generator and hid it.
“The owner and the Asian watchman confessed to bringing that generator but said they wanted only to supply power to the tenants without any intention to hurt them,” said Brigadier Saeed bin Suleiman, head of Rashidiya police station.
He told Alkhaleej daily that medical examination showed that the man and his wife died after inhaling the toxic carbon monoxide gas while asleep in their room.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.