- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 04:55 06:08 12:11 15:32 18:07 19:21
A 14-year-old Arab school girl was rushed to hospital in Ras Al Khaimah after swallowing two pins by accident but she was saved.
The girl was holding the two pins by her teeth as she tried to fix her dress while in class. When she sneezed, the two pins sank inside her body.
“Doctors had fears that the pins could cause internal bleeding…they gave her medicine that helps push the pins out and left a surgery as the last choice,” the Sharjah-based Arabic language daily Alkhaleej said.
“But after a while, the two pins were pushed out of her body and the girl was discharged from hospital in a good condition.”
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.