- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 05:23 06:41 12:10 15:09 17:32 18:50
February ushers in good news for candidates hoping to make a career flying high.
One of the world’s leading airline, Emirates, will be holding a cabin crew open day this month to hire staff.
The recruitment team of the airline will be hosting an open day to meet potential applicants in person.
All interested personnel are advised to bring an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
The open day will be held on Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 9am in Manama, Bahrain.
If you are interested in applying for these jobs, here are the requirements:
- You need to be at least 21-years old
- Should have arm reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft
- Should be educated to high-school level with strong problem-solving skills, fluent in spoken and written English and medically fit to meet air crew requirements
- Should have a positive attitude and with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
Successful candidates can expect a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation and the potential to build a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
Emirates cabin crew benefits depend on the role, this website had reported earlier.
However, to give a broad outline of the pay package, it includes the fixed monthly cash payments (related to the position and based on the knowledge and competencies of the individual).
Besides this, Emirates provides shared cabin crew accommodation with individual bedrooms.
Profit sharing schemes, exchange rate protection scheme, professional specialist allowances also make up a part of the package.
However, these benefits depend upon the role and/or applicant’s unique personal circumstance and many not necessarily be given to those who have started their career. (For details, please read: How much do Emirates airline's cabin crew get paid)
So, rush for the open day and say hello tomorrow.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.