Charcoal kills 3 men while asleep
Three Kuwaiti men who decided to stay at a camp overnight never woke up to return home as they were found dead in the morning. Police said a charcoal fireplace that was left burning caused their death.
Police had mounted a search for the three young men following a report by their families that they had not returned home at night.
A friend who knows where they had gone went straight to the camp and found the three dead in their room, Alwatan newspaper said.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.