Child saved after coin gets stuck in throat - Emirates24|7

Child saved after coin gets stuck in throat

Saudi doctors saved a five-year-old local girl who swallowed a coin by mistake at her home in the Gulf kingdom, a newspaper reported on Saturday.
 
The child was rushed to hospital in the southern Najran town suffering from cough and breathing difficulties and images showed a coin was stuck in her pharynx.
 
‘Ajel’ Arabic language daily said doctors managed to extract the coin out of the girl’s throat after surgery and that she was allowed to leave hospital two days later.
 
Comments

Comments