6.03 AM Monday, 26 February 2024
  • City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
  • Dubai 05:27 06:41 12:35 15:52 18:22 19:36
26 February 2024

Couple killed by boiler gas on wedding day

Published
By Staff

An Egyptian groom and his bride died on their wedding day after inhaling gas that leaked from the water boiler while having a bath together.

Rafiq, 26, and his 23-year-old bride were found dead inside the bathroom at their home in the Northwestern Egyptian town of Minya, according to newspapers.

They quoted police as saying a gas leak from a faulty water boiler caused their death, adding that their bodies were taken to the coroner for examination.