Dad says son missing since New Year

A Kuwaiti man whose son told him he would go out to celebrate the New Year with his friend is still waiting for him to return home, saying he has been missing ever since, a local newspaper reported on Wednesday.

The unnamed father said he had been searching for his 13-year-old son for five days without any results but police believe he could be detained.

“A police source said the boy could be detained at a police centre among several young men who threw rocks at a police car on the New Year.”

 

Print Email