Man found dead after drug overdose
A Gulf man was founded dead in his bed room in Kuwait and police said the death resulted from a drug overdose, a local daily reported on Sunday.
The brother of the 28-year-old expatriate from an unidentified Gulf country told the police he found his brother dead in his bed room at their house in Salibiyya area in Kuwait City, Alqabas daily said.
Preliminary forensic results showed the death resulted from a narcotics overdose.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.