Saudi man finds cobra in his bed while camping
A Saudi man who was camping with his family in a valley in the Gulf kingdom woke up in the morning to find a cobra in his bed.
“It is a desert cobra. It seems that it spent all the night with me in my bed but it did not make any move that could have alerted me,” Ali Al Omari said.
“Thanks God that I was not bitten by this snake which is considered as the most dangerous and poisonous snake in Saudi Arabia,” he told Sada newspaper.
He said he later managed to kill the snake inside the tent in the valley near the southern Saudi town of Baha.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.