Second blast in Afghanistan's Kandahar kills seven
A second deadly suicide blast in Afghanistan's southern city of Kandahar killed seven people and wounded over a dozen others on Tuesday, a police commander said.
The dead included four civilians and three policemen, General Abdul Raziq, the provincial police chief of Kandahar told AFP.
Earlier in the day a suicide bomber on a motorbike struck a crowded bazaar killing four children and a policeman. The suicide blast followed a smaller explosion, likely from a planted bomb at the site, he said.
In the latest attack, another suicide bomber detonated a bomb-laden tricycle in downtown Kandahar, Raziq told AFP.
A hospital official also confirmed the casualties.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.