Man's teeth come flying out when e-cigarette explodes
A man in Germany's Cologne who had lit up an e-cigarette suffered serious injuries when it exploded in his mouth.
The battery inside the e-cigarette exploded and the 20-year-old man lost a number of teeth in the incident.
According to a German newspaper The Local, it was a horrible sight as several teeth 'came flying out" of the young man's mouth when the device exploded.
He also received injuries on his face.
According to a report in the newspaper, approximately 2.6 million people use e-cigarettes in a bid to cut down on smoking.
E-cigarettes are not harmless and its vapour can kill cells in the lungs.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.