9.02 AM Tuesday, 25 June 2024
  • City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
  • Dubai 04:00 05:27 12:24 15:45 19:16 20:43
25 June 2024

Teen's messy room results in plug wedged in foot

By Bang

Julia Pechar, a teenager from Nebraska, had been told to clean her room countless times by her mother, and was left in agonising pain when the mess on her bedroom floor disguised the plug of her phone charger, which became lodged in the bottom on her foot when she stepped on it.

She told BuzzFeed: "Right before I screamed for my mom to come rip it out of me, I crawled to my phone to take a picture.

"For all of the people demanding blood, yes, it did bleed...a lot. It still is."

The 18 year old posted the picture of the plug in her foot on Twitter, and received horrified responses from people saying they "threw up" at the sight of her injury.

One user wrote: "@JEWL_ia threw up in my mouth when I saw this (sic)"

Whilst another used crying emojis to sum up her feelings and said: "@JEWL_ia Jules no (sic)"

Whilst Julia acknowledges that her messy room caused the accident to occur, she reportedly has no desire to start cleaning up to prevent further injury.