Man asleep dies after inhaling coal fire smoke - Emirates24|7

Man asleep dies after inhaling coal fire smoke

A Saudi man died while asleep after going to bed in a room without putting out a charcoal fire, a newspaper said on Sunday.

A friend told police he went into the room to wake the 30-year-old man but found him dead as the fire place was still burning.

The man had decided to sleep in a private rest house, which relies on coal for warmth during winter in the Gulf Kingdom.
 
"We are still investigating the death to determine there was no criminal activity,” said Colonel Abdul Aziz Al Zinaidi, a police spokesman in the northwestern town of Hail, quoted by Sabq newspaper.

Comments

Comments